S.S. del Sempione n. 28
20017 Rho (Milano)
BY TRAIN – RHO FIERA EXPO MILANO STATION
- With Trenitalia Freccia you can reach Rho Fiera Expo Milano station near the fairground. Check all the trains that stop at Rho FIera Expo Milano during Vitrum on this timetable
BY TRAIN – CENTRAL STATION or CADORNA STATION + SUBWAY
- Central Station – Garibaldi Station: Green Line underground (for Abbiategrasso / Cadorna-Triennale station), change to Red Line for Rho-Fiera Milano.
- Cadorna Station (Ferrovie Nord Railways): Red Line underground (for Rho Fiera Milano).
Red line underground – Rho Fiera Milano stop. To reach VITRUM from Milano you need to buy one of the following tickets:
– a € 2,55 extra-urban for one way, or
– a € 5,00 extra-urban for round trip, or
– a € 7,00 extra-urban daily ticket.
- on the A7 Genoa and A1 Bologna motorways: Tangenziale Ovest (ringroad west), go North following signs for Fiera Milano;
- from Milan on the A4 Turin-Venice motorway: come off at the Pero-Fiera Milano exit;
- on the A8-A9 motorways towards Milan: at the Milano Nord junction take the A4 Venezia and come off at the Fiera Milano exit;
- on the A8 motorway following Varese-Como, come off at the Fiera Milano exit.
- from Linate airport: no. 73 bus for piazza San Babila and Red line underground for Rho-Fiera Milano;
- from Malpensa airport: Malpensa Express train every 30′ for Milan Cadorna station and Red line underground for Rho Fiera Milano.