Two new services for our Exhibitors and their Customers:
the new FastTrack pass, for the quicker access to the security checks in Milan Linate and Malpensa airports, and the pass for the VIP Lounges of the two airports at an exclusive price!
ViaMilano FastTrack is the service that provides QUICKER ACCESS TO THE SECURITY CHECKS and to the boarding area in Milan Linate and Malpensa airports through a dedicated route.
Choose when best to enjoy your Fast Track. Remember to use within validity, by the specified date you can find on the e-ticket, attached on your email receipt while transaction successfully completed.
The fast track access gates are situated:
- in Linate – 1st floor – Departures area (working hours 05.00 a.m. – 10.30 p.m.)
- in Malpensa Terminal 1 – 2nd floor – Departures area (working hours 05.00 a.m. – 10.30 p.m.)
- in Malpensa Terminal 2 – Ground floor – Departures area (working hours 05.00 a.m. – 10.30 p.m.)
For all those who want to start their journey with style and with all the comforts, in Milan Malpensa and Milan Linate there are the exclusive VIP Lounges of SEA ViaMilano Lounge.
Buy access on-line to our VIP lounges to take advantage of exclusive services: dedicated staff at your disposal, exclusive buffet catering service, free and unlimited, high-speed wi-fi, newspapers and magazines to relax in the refined environment, flight information in real time.
Malpensa T1 Airport
- «Lounge Monteverdi» – dedicated to Schengen flights (first floor – Boardings A) – Working hours: 6.30 a.m. – 09.30 p.m. – n. 80 seats
- «Lounge Pergolesi» – dedicated to Non Schengen flights (first floor – Boardings B) – Working hours: 6.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m. – n. 100 seats
- «Lounge Montale» – dedicated to Non Schengen flights (first floor – Boardings B)- Working hours: 6.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m. – n. 220 seats
Aeroporto di Milano Linate – ViaMilano.Lounge Entrance
- «Lounge Leonardo» – dedicated to Schengen and Non Schengen flights (Boardings A and B) – Working hours: 5.30 a.m. – 09.30 p.m. – n. 48 seats
If you are interested for your Company or for your Customers, you may send an email to the Vitrum Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org or call the +39.02.33006099.