Thanks to all the participants of the interesting Seminars held during Vitrum 2017!
Here you may found the speakers’ presentations.
- 3rd October: Seminar for the Italian market “Industry 4.0-related incentives for updating machine inventories” http://www.gimav.it/it/news/comunicazioni/7722-materiale-seminario-incentivi-per-il-rinnovo-del-parco-macchine-e-industria-4-0-vitrum-3-ottobre.html
- 4th October: “What’s hot in glass processing”
- David Craig Osborne (ADI srl): “Hi performance tools to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership”
- Roberta Cometti (RCN Solutions) Alessandro Rivaroli: “Chemical tempering: improve the ideas and give the way to new opportunities”
- Cody Thomas (ADI srl): “Technological advances in glass surface restoration”
- Miika Appelqvist (Glaston Finland Oy): “Automating flat glass tempering process with Industry 4.0”
- 5th October: Seminar for the Italian market “National and international regulation for Glass products for building” http://www.gimav.it/it/news/comunicazioni/7723-materiale-seminario-le-nuove-leggi-e-normative-per-il-vetro-nell-edilizia-vitrum-2017-5-ottobre.html