The 21st edition draws to a close with excellent final results.
The last workday at Vitrum was filled with events and appointments, in keeping with the rest of Vitrum 2019.
“The industrial world grapples with “virtual defenses” as the Cybersecurity market and Cybercrime continue to grow” seminar was held in the Meeting Area in the morning and focused on the issue of corporate data protection. The seminar successfully concluded the cycle of technical workshops designed to assist trade professionals with the implementation of corporate best practices in the most sensitive areas in the glass processing industry.
Glass Tourism, an initiative spurred by the desire to put the Italian villages that built and preserved the cultural heritage of the age-old glass art on the world map, was the highlight event in the Artisans Area.
The award ceremony for the “Invite and Win” competition took place at 1:00 pm, attended by many exhibitors whose enthusiastic participation in the initiative contributed to promoting visits to Vitrum. Following are the winners in each category:
- 1st Place OVER ALL Bavelloni SpA
- 1st Place large stand category Intermac – Biesse SpA
- 1st Place medium stand category Tecno Glass Srl
- 1st Place small stand category Talamoni Srl
- 1st Place co-exhibitor category B Solution Srl
Vitrum 2019 exceeded trade professionals’ expectations by offering the most extensive array of products displayed in sophisticated stands, technical workshops, B2B meetings with international key players, cultural events and networking opportunities, complemented by moments of entertainment providing the right mix of business and pleasure.
The 12 Vitrum Specialized themes – also shown on the maps – helped visitors optimize their visit time and focus on issues of interest.
The Agents and Representatives area was also extremely well-received, a downright hub for business and the development of new foreign markets.
The international top buyers involved, thanks to the invaluable support offered by ITA (the Italian Trade Agency) and the Italian Ministry of Economic Development, were also very satisfied with their visit to the show.
“We focused on visitor quality” – states Vitrum President, Dino Zandonella Necca – “Vitrum 2019 managed to involve the anticipated number of professionals, whose high business potential was extremely valued. Thanks to the 120 professionals in the ITA delegation and to the efforts expended by the Associations within the glass international community, Vitrum has become increasingly international, as the international visitors far outnumbered the Italians. We therefore feel Vitrum 2019 has yielded extraordinary results and managed to meet and exceed the expectations of all trade professionals in attendance.”
See you at Vitrum 2021, October 5 through 8.
- Vitrum website: https://www.vitrum-milano.com/en/
- On-line catalog: http://en.expopage.net/portal/tradeshow.do?TS_ID=89&
- List of exhibitors and their respective Specialized themes: https://www.vitrum-milano.com/website/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Confirmed-Exhibitors-List-Vitrum-2019.pdf
- Seminars: https://www.vitrum-milano.com/en/news/vitrum-2019-seminars/
- “Glass Art” Exhibit: https://www.vitrum-milano.com/en/comunicati-stampa/glass-art-culture-design/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VitrumMilano
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vitrummilano
- LinkedIn: https://it.linkedin.com/company/vitrum-srl