Many new promotional tools are available to Vitrum 2019 Exhibitors.
A summary of the tools can be found in the Vitrum brochure at this link.
In-depth seminars for industry professionals on various topics of general and specific interest will be held during the four days of the Exhibition. They are a unique opportunity to keep one’s finger on the pulse of local and global conditions, in both technology and the market.
All Exhibitors have free access to the e-contact app to keep a record of visits to their stands.
The application runs even without an internet connection but, when the terminal is on line, it is possible to have real-time access to Visitor registration data and make note of it.
Exhibitors can access their page and download the summary file of visitors in Excel format at any time.
The file includes the date and time the visitor badge was scanned and the personal/business data provided by visitors during registration.
e-contact is an essential tool for Sales Managers, available at no charge to our Exhibitors.
Vitrum offers Exhibitors and Visitors an innovative service to enhance and optimize business opportunities during the four days of the Show.
Thanks to the MatchMaking platform, trade professionals can search the product categories they are interested in for Exhibitors with stands at the show, explore new opportunities and set up meetings.
This tool allows Visitors to make the most of their time during their visit to the Fair and Exhibitors can create an appointment calendar that allows them to improve interaction with their contacts.
App Vitrum 2019
With the official Vitrum 2019 app, it’s possible to have at your fingertips all the information your need for your visit to Vitrum (hours, services, how to get here, …), search Exhibitors by company name or product category; navigate the pavilion map and find out about scheduled events.
Communication, promotion and image
- For each Exhibitor will be printed alongside their Company profile one or more related Vitrum Specialized logo on the official catalog
- Maps will be the core tool in this innovative means of communication because they will show the designated themed pathways to help Visitors plan their itineraries inside the show, based on their specific interests
- Additional focused campaigns will promote widespread circulation of the initiative through press releases and dedicated Newsletters in which the content of the Exhibitors will be highlighted, in order to trigger another effective referral mechanism
- Inclusion in the print catalog: every Exhibitor is entitled free-of-charge to a listing in the Vitrum print catalog containing basic information about the company and its products
- Bookmark: Exhibitors can maximize their visibility through a bookmark that will be inserted in the print catalog (on rotation basis). An extra tool to effectively promote your brand
- Advertising: Exhibitors can purchase one or more pages of advertising in the print catalog
- Company logo: Exhibitors can add to their basic profile the Company logo
- Inclusion in the on-line catalog: each Exhibitor is also entitled free-of-charge to a listing in the on-line Vitrum catalog, containing basic information about the company and its products, and the option of including two photographs
- Banner: Exhibitors can purchase a promotional banner in the on-line catalog
New pavilion map
- Advertising: the pavilion map is especially popular with Visitors, who receive a free copy when they enter the Fair. Exhibitors can increase their visibility by inserting the company logo or purchasing a banner or ear space (new formats)
Social media channels
- Vitrum’s social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) are information tools that are extremely popular with industry professionals and they are available to Exhibitors to highlight their technologies and products on display at the show. The packages include Facebook posts and tweets on Twitter, on dates and times that are scheduled in advance to ensure maximum sharing and visibility of the contents
- Fiera Milano Media offers its customers a unique visibility opportunity through the hanging of posters, also using the digital signage model, programmable inside the Fiera Milano Rho fairgrounds during the days that Vitrum takes place. Exhibitors can access the vast array available at special rates by contacting the Vitrum Secretariat
- Exhibitors can ensure the availability of a Pigeon-hole at the Press Center for distribution of promotional materials to the international press
- Exhibitors can purchase one or more publication on scheduled issues, on the new Vitrum Newsletter.
- The new Vitrum website gives to the Exhibitors the opportunity to publish customized contents
Access to all of these services are listed in the price list and can be booked by completing Form E on line http://applicationform.vitrum-milano.com/download/FormE-en.pdf
The advantages of Vitrum 2019
- Reduced rates, more economical than the other leading industry trade shows
- An even more efficient advertising campaign thanks to the Vitrum Specialized
- On-line registration: Exhibitors can apply to participate by completing the on-line application form; the wizard will walk you through the various participation options http://applicationform.vitrum-milano.com/index.php?lang=en
- Free Exhibitor Badges: Exhibitors can download their entrance badges free of charge and print them from their devices
- Unlimited customer invitations: Exhibitors have access to an unlimited number of invitations to send by mail to their customers and contacts
- Turnkey solutions: New Exhibitors or those who have not exhibited for more than 2 editions, can choose from three especially advantageous turnkey options to experience the quality of Vitrum 2019. Choice is between a 12 sq.m, a 24 sq.m and a 36 sq.m shell scheme stand featuring an excellent price/quality ratio
- Discount on additional sq.m over those occupied in 2017: Exhibitors who participated in Vitrum 2017 can take advantage of a 25% discount on the cost of additional square meters. Participating in Vitrum is even more cost-effective!
- Free Wi-Fi inside the pavilions: the entire exhibit area is covered by Wi-Fi
- 1 free parking place: each exhibiting company is guaranteed one parking space inside the Fairgrounds. Additional parking spaces can be purchased on the Fiera Milano website
- 1 free copy of the print catalog: each Exhibitor will receive a copy of the Vitrum 2019 print version of the product catalog
- Basic stand cleaning and electric supply included
- Special hotel rates https://www.vitrum-milano.com/en/travel-2/
- Invitation letters for Visas: interested companies can contact the Vitrum Secretariat to receive invitation letters for issuance of Visas
Via Carlo Ilarione Petitti 16
20149 Milano Italy
Tel. +39 0233006099
Fax +39 0233005630