9th January 2018
The 21st edition of the international trade show in Milan will be held October 1-4, 2019, at Fiera Milano Rho
The official dates for Vitrum 2019 have just been announced: the international trade show specialized in machinery, equipment and systems for flat and hollow glass and in processed products for industry will take place at Fiera Milano Rho, from October 1st to 4th, 2019.
Coming soon: updates and news about the forthcoming edition will be available on the Vitrum website along with flashbacks to the most memorable moments from the recently-concluded 2017 edition.
Also on line at www.vitrum-milano.com is the “Vitrum 2017 Final Report”.
The .pdf can be downloaded at:
– in Italian https://www.vitrum-milano.com/website/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Relazione-consuntiva-Vitrum-2017.pdf
– in English https://www.vitrum-milano.com/website/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Final-report-Vitrum-2017-en.pdf
The Report recaps all the ‘numbers’ related to Vitrum’s “Year Zero”, in terms of Exhibitors, Visitors, Countries of Origin, Associations, and the International and Domestic Media.
Innovations implemented in 2017, the products on display, all the promotional materials, apps and services, targeted activities and new opportunities for exhibitors, as well as the official #Vitrum2017 hashtag – so popular this year – are the central focus of the in-depth chapters that contain detailed information about the four-day show held in Milan October 3-6, 2017.
Following are the URLs for the Vitrum social profiles:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VitrumMilano/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/VitrumMilano
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113767009095295349094/113767009095295349094
• LinkedIn: https://it.linkedin.com/company/vitrum-srl